Ideation Day for Sports Data Enthusiasts
Create ideas that will change sports data markets.
Dive into this fascinating field of unlimited potential.
Learn how to best develop an idea and bring it to the next level.
Connect with other innovators and expand your network.
Convince the jury and win your part of a 2.450 € prize pool.
Monday, 30th of September 2019 from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- You have a passion for sports and sports data.
- One of the sports data markets described below is of clear interest to you.
- You’re a team player willing to work on ideas that’ll tackle real life challenges.
- You’re happy to work with others! While you can apply alone, you’ll be teaming up with others in a team of two to four!
- We want you and your team to come up with an idea during the course of the day and work on this idea.
- When showing up to the event, you already know which sports data market you want to focus on.
- At the end of the day you’ll present your idea to an expert jury in a 2-minute elevator pitch.
- Experts from Sportradar will support you throughout the day, so you can discuss your idea and get valuable input.
- We’ll work with you to set up a team with other like-minded participants.
- We’ll provide you with full access to Sportradar’s API and SDK.
Don’t forget! At the end of the day you and your team will be invited to ‘pitch’ your idea to our expert jury; who’ll be considering the following when making their decision:
- Your innovative use of Sportradar’s sports data. This is the main criteria when the Jury decides who is going to win.
- The evolution of your idea (from initial thoughts, to concept, to mock-up,...)
- The overall feasibility and sustainability of your idea.
16:00 PM – Registration & Welcome
16:30 PM – Introduction to Sportradar
17:00 PM – The power of sports data and where you can use it
17:30 PM – Finding your idea and your team
18:30 PM – First steps – Make your idea more concrete
20:00 PM – Accelerate – Implement the mentor´s feedback
21:00 PM – Elevator pitches
22:00 PM - Winner announcement
Sports data markets
Sportradar is one of the world´s largest sports data providers.
We collect statistics from the NBA, fixtures from hundreds of soccer leagues worldwide, esports data from our partner, ESL, winning probabilities for tennis matches, and data from hundreds of other sports around the world every hour of every single day. You name it we have it.
And we’ll give you free access to these valuable sports data feeds so you can fully develop your idea.
So, if you feel confident working with APIs or SDKs go ahead and check the documentation.